Louvre Roofs: What Melbourne Residents Should Know
Louvre House offers a fully integrated system for your alfresco roof. We offer options for louvre roofs, alfresco extensions and panorama enclosures. We also offer one of the best solutions for adjustable louvre roofs in Melbourne. Let us take you through the process of planning and installing your louvre roof pergola.
Plan & Design for Your Outdoor Area
The process of design with Louvre House begins with an experienced design consultant coming to your home to measure and assess the location of your new louvre roof. In early stages we will plan your project with you.
- Our design consultant will make an appointment to meet with you again to discuss the design, materials and costs involved
- Once you have chosen Louvre House to build your project, our production manager performs an onsite check
- Our draftsperson will create a detailed plan of your new outdoor area
- Once the plan is approved by you, council approvals and permits will be sought by Louvre House Melbourne, unless they have already been obtained by you
- If engineering or soil sampling is required, this will take place before building commences
Installing Louvre House Enclosures and Louvre Roofs Melbourne
Text: During the construction of your roof, your production manager will keep you apprised of the progress of your project. Your production manager is a registered supervisor with many years of experience installing louvre roofing systems.
- Louvre House Melbourne will deliver the building materials to your site using our own delivery trucks
- Our tradespeople commence work one day after delivering materials to your site
- Louvre House is a registered builder and will employ experienced tradespeople to install your roof in a timely manner
- As soon as the build is complete, we will commence site clean-up, removing and tidying away all left-over materials
- Your production manager will perform a handover, providing you with step-by-step instructions for the operation and maintenance of your louvre system
Additional Facts About a Louvre Roof Pergola
Some additional facts about our louvre systems include:
- Our louvre systems are made of high-grade aluminium, which does not rust or oxidise, offering you years of durability and use
- Our louvre blades are manufactured in Australia
- Our louvre roof blades are 100% waterproof
- Louvre House systems can be used in coastal areas and areas with high winds