Louvre House louvre blades are proudly manufactured in Australia from the finest quality aluminium.
Take control of the weather by keeping rain and wind out, while letting sunlight, warmth, and airflow in.
Louvre House louvre roof systems are proudly manufactured in Australia from the finest quality aluminium. Our louvre blades incorporate a dual-skin design which is extruded, not folded, or joined at a seam. Not only does this increase the strength of the louvre, it also prevents the entry of contaminants such as water and dirt which can compromise the structure of the material over time.
Controlled by a multi-channel and multi-function state-of-the-art remote control, our Louvre Roof enables you to enjoy and fully utilise your outdoor area, no matter the weather. Add dimmable LED downlights, RGB strip-lighting, or even Bluetooth speaker systems to make your outdoor area a place you’ll never want to leave.
Louvre House Louvre Roof systems are powder-coated in our new state-of-the-art powder-coating oven, where aluminium is pre-treated to ensure your louvre roof will look like new and resist the harsh Australian sun for many years to come.
If you are looking for a louvre roof in Melbourne or Adelaide you can choose from all the popular outdoor colours and more to compliment your home or make a design statement to make your louvre roof stand out from the crowd.
Request a Quote
We love to listen … and look forward to speaking with you about your project.
Benefits of installing a Louvre Roof System
Adding a Louvre Roof System to your home not only beautifies the appearance of your outdoor area, it enables you to select an optimum temperature and environment allowing you the freedom to utilise your outdoor space in complete comfort.
During the excessively hot Summer months, simply being outside can be a chore, even when sheltering beneath a conventional single skin pergola clad with steel or polycarbonate roof sheeting. This uncomfortable scenario becomes a distant memory when you sit beneath a Louvre House Louvre Roof. By opening or closing the louvres to the desired angle, you can control the amount of sunlight, heat and airflow entering your outdoor area.
Why do we manufacture our louvre systems with Aluminium?
One of the main advantages of aluminium is its natural resistance to rust and corrosion. Aluminium also has a high thermal conductivity rate which enables it to transfer heat more quickly than other metals such as steel. It is also one of the key reasons why aluminium is used to manufacture heat exchangers such as air conditioning units and vehicle radiators.
Features of a Louvre House Louvre Roof System
- Australian-designed and manufactured
- Extruded aluminium construction for strength and long-life
- Ideal for coastal locations where rust is an ever-present threat
- Dual-skin aluminium louvre blade design provides outstanding protection from the sun
- Choose from Powder-coated or Anodised finishes
- Multi-function multi-channel remote controller controls Louvre Roof, lighting and more
- Fully engineered to withstand almost all elements dealt by our harsh Australian climate
- A wide range of louvre spans up to 4.2 metres
- Choose from superbly stylish dimmable LED down-lights, RGB or Warm White strip-lighting to compliment your Louvre Roof
- Rain Sensor provides protection for outdoor kitchens and furniture